de Buyer La Lyonnaise Round Frypan w/Cast Iron Handle, 12.5-in.
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
ound frying pan ideal for searing, grilling and browning minced meat, less delicate fish, eggs... The Lyonnaise profile enables the food to slide easily onto a plate. Blue colour of iron due to a surface thermal treatment: temporary protection against oxidation; no coating.
- Heavy quality iron frying pan ideal for searing, grilling and browning meat, fish, and eggs
- Domestic and semi-professional model
- Lyonnaise skirt enables food to easily slide onto a plate.
- Thick heavy quality iron: heats up quickly, uniform heat distribution.
- Reaches high temperatures: enables the Maillard reaction and caramelization of juices.
- Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning of the pan, the more it is used the less the seasoning attaches to the food.
- Riveted iron handle: unbreakable. French-style curvature: easy handling and ergonomic grip.
- Heat the pan well before cooking.
- Seasoning necessary before using for the first time.
- Care: deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and oil lightly. Store in a dry place.
- Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher.
- All cook tops including induction.
- Dimensions: 4.2cm/1.65-in (H) x 60cm/23.6-in (L with Handle)
- Inside Dimensions: 23.5cm/9.25-in. Outside Dimensions: 32cm/12,5-in
- Weight: 2.65-Kg / 5.8-lbs
- Thickness: 3mm