Global knives are made from the finest high carbon stainless steel available for producing professional quality kitchen knives. Yoshikin uses its own proprietary stainless steel which it calls CROMOVA 18 Stainless Steel. This steel is hard enough for Global knives to keep their edge for a long time, but soft enough so that it is not too difficult to sharpen the knives. The CRO in CROMOVA 18 stands for chromium and the 18 is the percentage of chromium in the steel. This high percentage of chromium contributes to Global's good stain resistance.
- Lightly balanced, these 2 pieces of knives (gsf-23 GSF-46) for vegetables and fruits
- Sheet made of high-tech Molybdenum/Vanadium stainless steel
- The set includes:
- 2-Piece Set GLOBAL CLASSIC
- Edge retains exceptionally well-needed shaving sharpness
- Molded stainless steel handle for comfort, with slits for secure grip
- Warranty for life against defects and breakage manufactured in Japan.