Jura Clearyl Smart Plus Water Filter Cartridge, Set of 6
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Coffee is 98% water. So water of the highest quality is essential to creating the best possible coffee experience. The CLEARYL Smart+ from JURA further revolutionizes water filtration. The water filter technology ensures greater hygiene in the coffee machine, starting in the water tank itself. By choosing CLEARYL Smart+ you enhance the protection, product safety and service life of your coffee machine, so you can enjoy the perfect cup of coffee – every time.
- This filter replaces the Smart Filter (#72629) and the Smart Mini Filter (#75032)
- Jura's new generation Claris Smart+ filter cartridges have an additional deposit of effective granules at their lower end, which stabilize the water in the tank and reduce limescale deposits at the bottom. It functions entirely through the natural movement of water in the tank, which continuously flows gently through the capsule without the need for additional energy or a special mechanism. As before, the upper part of the CLEARYL filter cartridge uses ion exchange and active carbon with the up-flow principle to filter exactly the right amount of water for the perfect cup of coffee.
- Used correctly, Jura Clearyl filters removes the need for descaling completely. This makes your machine easier to use and saves you valuable time. Clean pipes, heating elements and a pump without calcium deposits demonstrably extend the life of your automatic machine and help it to retain its value.
Jura Smart Plus filter works on the following Jura Machine models:
GIGA 10 (15527); GIGA 6 (15274,15396); Z10 (15361,15464,15636) Z8 (15192); Z6 (15093,15182); J6 (15150);
S8 (15210,15212,15358); E8 (15270,15271,15371,15422,15400); E6 (15070,15450,15465,15559,15622,15621);
D6 (15215,15216); WE8 (15145-with extension rod);
ENA 8 (15281,15284,15282,15283,15451); E4 (15466,15560); ENA 4 (15374/15351)
- Automatic filter detection. To enable the filter and coffee machine to communicate, JURA uses modern RFID technology. Any machine fitted with the Intelligent Water System (I.W.S.®) recognizes when a filter is inserted, automatically switches to filter mode and starts the rinsing process. When the filter capacity is nearly used up, the machine prompts the user to change the filter. If the filter is not changed, the machine activates descaling mode. After a certain amount of use, the user is prompted to descale the machine. This can only be done when the filter is removed, so there is no more risk of user error resulting from misunderstandings.
- Made in Switzerland