Jura X8 Platinum Coffee Maker
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
The X8 is incredibly versatile: it can prepare the full range of specialty coffees finished with milk and milk foam as well as black coffees and the classic jug of coffee. For tea lovers, it also prepares hot water at different temperature levels. With its solid, height-adjustable dual spout, it can create a specialty coffee – or even two beverages simultaneously – and dispense them into the cups or glasses, at the touch of a button. The handy cup positioning aid makes it ideal for self-service. The same goes for the large, clearly arranged preparation buttons. Different specialty coffees can be positioned wherever you like on the display, according to your needs. Whether equipped with the standard large water tank or a sturdy Fresh Water Kit, the X8 offers excellent performance whether in mobile use or in a fixed location.
The Jura X8 is professional machine that can stand up to the rigors of repeated use. Go ahead and brew flat whites for the morning meeting; offer customers their choice of specialty brews; or invite the staff to indulge their caffeine cravings all day; the X8 can handle it. It was designed to brew up to 100 cups of specialty coffee per day.
With an innovative Aroma G3 grinder, Pulse Extraction Process and fine foam frother, the Jura X8 was designed to brew the perfect cup of specialty coffee. You can program the X8 to brew multiple coffee specialties from ristretto and espresso to flat white and cafe latte in 10 different programmable strengths and two brewing temperatures and three hot water temperatures for tea drinkers. All you have to do is press a button and let the X8 do the rest.
The X8 is also Bluetooth compatible providing advanced control through the Jura App, J.O.E.
The innovative AromaG3 grinder always grinds the beans freshly for every beverage, to just the right fineness. It is designed for speed and precision while preserving the full aroma of the beans. The Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.) ensures the optimum extraction time for short espresso shots and delivers a taste explosion for the ristretto and espresso. The X8 has a height-adjustable dual spout, enabling it to create the perfect trend specialties with milk and milk foam thanks to fine foam technology. All control elements on the X8 are on the front, clearly visible and easily accessible. The water tank and bean container can also be refilled from the front. To protect them from manipulation, the water tank and bean container come with a locking mechanism as standard. The drip tray and coffee grounds container are ergonomically designed and can be removed with one hand, allowing them to be emptied quickly and cleanly.
The X8 is suitable for a fixed location or mobile use, making it one of the most versatile commercial automatic espresso machines Jura has ever made.
- An innovative Aroma G3 grinder grinds fresh coffee beans to the perfect fineness without sacrificing aroma or flavor.
- The popular Pulse Extraction Process (PEP) presses water through the ground coffee in short bursts and optimizes extraction time for short specialty coffees.
- Thin Film Transfer (TFT) color display and large preparation buttons ensure that even first time users can access all of its features with ease.
- Choose the size, strength and temperature of your favorite drinks and use fine foam technology to make barista quality specialty coffee at the touch of a button.
- Can be combined with additional coffee machines or other Jura accessories such as cup warmers, fresh water kit or Cool Control to create a customized coffee solution.
- Dual coffee/milk spouts are height : Height 2.5" to 6"
- Hot water spout 6"
- Dimensions: 14.7" Wide x 18.5" high x 18" deep
- 1-year Mfg. warranty
- Made in Switzerland
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $79.95 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Ground Shipping' total $79.95 or more, your order ships FREE!. Free Ground Shipping is only available for the Continental US.
Please note that all expedite shipping time start counting the next business day after your placed an order. Due to a high volume of orders, and shipping delays of carriers transit time shown on web-site are for estimation purposes only. We cannot guarantee that we'll use the carrier you have chosen (if you have chosen one); we may ship FEDEX instead of UPS when asking for a service. Same thing applies for Priority Mail.
How do I return an item?
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. (If your item came with a free gift, the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not returned.
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- Extended warranty is not refundable under any circumstances; this is a third party service; it's not refundable
Extended Return Period For Holiday Shipping
Returns are now accepted through 01/31/2023 on the same conditions as our return policies
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.