Jura Z10 Fully Automatic Bean-To-Cup Machine for Hot and Cold Coffee, Aluminum White With Glass Milk Container
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Jura's and world first hot and cold brew machine.
Thanks to the Cold Extraction Process, the Z10 prepares genuine cold brew specialities. While many conventional cold coffee drinks consist mostly of hot-brewed coffee which is then chilled, in the Z10 extraction takes place with cold water, pulsed at high pressure, and more coarsely ground coffee. The end result is a natural, and refreshing beverage in which the fruity aromas of the coffee can be fully enjoyed without being overwhelmed by bitters. Anything else would just be a cold coffee.
- 16.9-oz Glass milk container included
- HOT & COLD. Z10 doubles the range of specialty coffees vs previous Jura models. At the touch of a button it prepares the full spectrum of hot drinks from intense espresso to on-trend flat white. Thanks to the Cold Extraction Process, the Z10 prepares genuine cold brew specialities. While many conventional cold coffee drinks consist mostly of hot-brewed coffee which is then chilled, in the Z10 extraction takes place with cold water, pulsed at high pressure, and more coarsely ground coffee. Whether the One-Touch Cappuccino function for trend specialities such as latte macchiato, flat white and cappuccino or the Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®) that optimizes the extraction time and guarantees the very best aroma for short speciality coffees
- PRODUCT RECOGNIZING GRINDER (P.R.G). An electronically controlled high-performance grinder adjusts in a fraction of a second to the predefined consistency of grind, much more quickly and frequently than could be done manually.
- COLOR TOUCH SCREEN . The stylish Z10 creates the full range of specialities from espresso to latte macchiato to a masterful standard of quality. With just a touch on the color touchscreen display, one of 32 different specialities flows into the cup.
- EIGHT GENERATION BREWING UNIT. The brewing unit is the most important part of any automatic coffee machine. For the Z10, JURA has created the eighth-generation brewing unit. With its unique 3D brewing technology, it allows the water to flow evenly through the ground coffee at multiple levels. This makes the most of the aroma, both in hot specialities and with cold brewing.
- WI FI CONNECT. JURA WiFi Connect makes operating your coffee machine with J.O.E.® via smartphone or tablet easier than ever before, and enables communication with intelligent accessories. JURA WiFi Connect is simply plugged into the coffee machine and offers a fast, stable connection. You can even connect multiple mobile devices and an accessory (such as Cool Control)
- Programmable and individually adjustable coffee strength: 10 levels
- Programmable milk /milk foam temperature: 10 levels
- Programming brewing temperature: 3 levels
- Programming temperature of hot water: 3 levels
- Bluetooth compatible providing advanced control through the Jura App, J.O.E.
- A state-of-the-art Clearyl Smart water filtration system that removes impurities like chlorine and calcium
- Descaling is not necessary if using a CLEARYL filter. The composition of the granule inside the filter eliminates harmful substances and optimizes the water for the perfect coffee taste. Useful minerals and fluorides are of course retained. The most important new feature of the filter formula is that the calcium carbonate in the water is fully stabilized. As a result, scale does not build up even with frequent steam preparation and the pipes are actively prevented from becoming blocked
- JURA coffee machines are TÜV-certified. Certified as extremely hygienic by independent international testing organization
- Dual coffee spout height and width adjustable: Height 3" to 5.9", Width .9" to 2.0"
- Water tank capacity: 80.3 oz.
- Bean container capacity: 9.9 ounces
- Dimensions: 12.6" Wide x 15" high x 17.7" depth
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Made in Switzerland