KAI Pro Hammered Finish Asian Utility Knife, 7-in
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
In 1908 Kai Corporation started life as a small pocket knife manufacturer in Seki, the ancient sword making capital of Japan.
Today KAI manufactures, sells, exports and imports more than 10,000 different types of cutlery including Shun brand as well as cutting tools, ranging from kitchen utensils, professional grade scissors for quilting and sewing and surgical implements.
KAI Pro knives are hand sharpened and finished to a razor edge. KAI Pro cutlery is suitable for professional kitchens as well at homes. Kai Pro knives features a comfortable and agile handling even during hours of food prep.
Each piece is designed for professional-level performance with Japanese AUS6M blade steel and full-tang construction. The beautiful hammered blade finish is not only eye-catching but reduces drag and helps food release from the blade quickly and easily.
- Performs effortlessly when cutting, slicing or dicing a variety of ingredients such as medium-sized fruits, vegetables and can even be used to trim meats and poultry.
- Imported Japanese AUS6M stainless steel blade provides corrosion and wear resistance, holds a good edge, resharpens easily
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive) for razor-sharp performance; hammered finish helps food release from blade
- Comfortable, riveted POM handle; full-tang construction for strength and balance
- NSF Certified for use in commercial kitchens
- Limited lifetime warranty and free lifetime sharpening
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $79.95 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Ground Shipping' total $79.95 or more, your order ships FREE!. Free Ground Shipping is only available for the Continental US.
Please note that all expedite shipping time start counting the next business day after your placed an order. Due to a high volume of orders, and shipping delays of carriers transit time shown on web-site are for estimation purposes only. We cannot guarantee that we'll use the carrier you have chosen (if you have chosen one); we may ship FEDEX instead of UPS when asking for a service. Same thing applies for Priority Mail.
How do I return an item?
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. (If your item came with a free gift, the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: email@example.com
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not returned.
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- Extended warranty is not refundable under any circumstances; this is a third party service; it's not refundable
Extended Return Period For Holiday Shipping
Returns are now accepted through 01/31/2023 on the same conditions as our return policies
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.