KAI Pro Meat Cleaver Knife, 7-in
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
In 1908 Kai Corporation started life as a small pocket knife manufacturer in Seki, the ancient sword making capital of Japan.
Today KAI manufactures, sells, exports and imports more than 10,000 different types of cutlery including Shun brand as well as cutting tools, ranging from kitchen utensils, professional grade scissors for quilting and sewing and surgical implements.
KAI Pro knives are hand sharpened and finished to a razor edge. KAI Pro cutlery is suitable for professional kitchens as well at homes. Kai Pro knives features a comfortable and agile handling even during hours of food prep.
- The ultimate tool for all tasks that place high demands on the robustness and power of the knife. Ribs, chops, bones and extremely hard-shelled fruit (e.g. coconut) can be easily cut with this Shun Pro Cleaver
- Blade made of high-Carbon German DIN1.4116 blade steel. 4116 steel is has a great corrosion resistance, good edge retention, hardness and great toughness
- The blade of this knife is thicker than other KAI Pro knives which makes it suitable for processing meat
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive) for razor-sharp performance; hammered finish helps food release from blade
- Comfortable, riveted POM handle; full-tang construction for strength and balance
- NSF Certified for use in commercial kitchens
- Limited lifetime warranty and free lifetime sharpening