Laguiole en Aubrac Luxury Stainless Steel 4-Piece Steak Knife Set With Mixed Wood Handles
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Laguiole en Aubrac steak knives are handmade in France by highly skilled artisans in the vicinity of Laguiole. All parts and components are authentic and guaranteed for life. Laguiole en Aubrac's steak knives are the perfect addition for your kitchen! The blades feature ultra strong 12C27 Sandvik Stainless Steel & a thickness of 3mm, Laguiole en Aubrac's steak knives are known for its high hardness, high wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
- Set includes 4 heirloom-quality, handcrafted french steak knives with mixed wood handles, and shiny stainless steel blades. Each knife features a different wood handle: Juniper, Wenge, Olive and Ebony.
- A knife rest made of the same wood that match each knife is included
- Made of 12c27 Sandvik Stainless Steel, ensuring an ever-lasting piece.
- Handcrafted by master craftsmen with authentic materials to reach quality standards set up by Laguiole en Aubrac.
- Each piece is unique, you won’t find two equal pieces
- The spring is polished on the inside and forged as one piece with its fly (forged bee). The bee is welded onto the spring matte stainless steel bolster.
- Blade length: 4.25-in Long (11 cm) / Total length: 9-in (23 cm)
- Striking & high quality wooden box included
- Lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects.
- Made near the village of Laguiole, in the region of Aubrac, France