Expertly constructed for long-lasting durability, Le Creuset's Deep Fry Pan offers extra depth and capacity for sautes, stir-frys and shallow frying.
- Triple layer construction with a full aluminum core from base to rim for superior heat distribution
- Mirror-polish stainless steel exterior contains lightweight titanium to effectively prevent scorching, discoloration and corrosion at higher temperatures
- Fully sealed dripless precision pour rim keeps spills to a minimum
- Ergonomic stay-cool handles and helper handles allow for quick, comfortable movement on the stovetop
- Nonstick pans feature our triple-reinforced PFOA-free Toughened Nonstick coating
- Dimensions: 12 1/2" diameter
- Safe for dishwasher and metal utensils
Snapper with Collards and Chili-Lime Broth
In a large, deep fry pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Season the snapper with salt and pepper. Place fillets in the pan skin side-down. Cook 4-5 minutes or until a golden-brown crust forms. Remove from the pan and set aside.
Reduce heat to medium. Add the collards and garlic, and saute 1-2 minutes until garlic becomes fragrant.
Whisk together water, rice wine vinegar, fish sauce, lime juice, Sriracha and honey. Season with salt and pour over the collards. Place the fish on top of the collards. Cover and steam for 10-15 minutes or until fish is cooked through and collards are wilted. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with red chilies, green onions, lime slices and cilantro.