Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Crepe Pan with Râteau and Spatula, 10.75-Inches, Cerise
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Expertly constructed for long-lasting durability, Le Creuset's Crêpe Pan is perfect for preparing traditional crepes or pancakes.
- A smooth, circular cooking surface specially designed for spreading crepe batter
- Ergonomically angled handle for a comfortable grip away from direct.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking;
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Dimensions: 10 3/4- in diameter
- Compatible with Ceramic, Electric, Gas, Halogen, Induction, Oven
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Sweet Aand Salty Camembert
Preheat oven to 450 F. Removes cheese from wrapper and place in the Camembert Baker. Place in the oven until the top is slightly browned and the rind has begun to break and release the cheese, approximately 12-15 minutes.
Dice the pancetta. It is easiest to dice pancetta when it is cold.
In a skillet, warm the oil over medium heat, and render the pancetta until crispy. Drain the oil and allow the pancetta to cool.
Once cool, combine with the pomegranate seeds and thyme. Spoon over the warm Camembert to serve.