Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Pâté Terrine Dish With Lid, 2-Quart, Cerise
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Expertly constructed for long-lasting durability, Le Creuset’s Pâté Terrine are traditionally used to compact a forcemeat mixture like pate. This dish is also used as a stylish serving pan for fresh bread, pound cake, meatloaf or homemade custard.
- A tight-fitting lid traps both heat and cold until contents are served
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Durable, nonreactive sand-colored interior enamel
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- Capacity: 1 1/2 qt.
- Dimensions: 13 3/4" long with handles, 4 1/4" wide, 4 1/2" tall
- Made in France