Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Rice Pot & Stoneware Insert, 2.25-Quart, Marseille
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Designed for generations of durability, the Le Creuset Cast Iron Rice Pot is used for making a perfect batch of rice. Its precision lid and curved sides makes it an excellent choice for rice and grains.
- Tall sides and cast iron construction deliver unmatched heat retention for precise temperature control
- Long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Stainless steel knob is safe at any oven temperature
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- Dimensions: 7-in diameter
- Capacity 2 1/4 qt
- Compatible with Ceramic, Electric, Gas, Halogen, Induction, Oven
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Almond Dark Chocolate Souffle
Created for the 90th Anniversary Petite Cocotte
Position a rack in the bottom third of the oven. Preheat oven to 400 F.
Butter a 2 1/2-cup cocotte and dust with sugar, tilting to evenly coat the bottom, sides and rim.
In a small heavy-bottomed saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the flour, stirring constantly until completely smooth and incorporated. Pour in the almond milk in a thin stream, while whisking constantly. Continue to cook over medium heat, whisking all the while, until the sauce thickens, about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat from heat and whisk in the almond extract and salt.
Scrape the mixture into a large bowl. Stir in the melted chocolate. Drop in the egg yolks one at a time, whisking well after each addition.
With an electric mixer, beat the egg whites until soft peaks begin to form. Sprinkle in the sugar, then continue to whip until the eggs are shiny and stiff. Use a silicone spatula to fold a quarter of the egg whites into the chocolate base.
Fold in the remaining whites in two additions, being careful not to deflate. Pour into the buttered cocotte.
Set the cocotte on a baking sheet and place in the oven. Immediately lower the heat to 375 F. Bake until puffy and very slightly jiggly in the center, about 25 to 30 minutes. Serve immediately with whipped cream, slivered almonds, raspberries and mint.
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $79.95 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Ground Shipping' total $79.95 or more, your order ships FREE!. Free Ground Shipping is only available for the Continental US.
Please note that all expedite shipping time start counting the next business day after your placed an order. Due to a high volume of orders, and shipping delays of carriers transit time shown on web-site are for estimation purposes only. We cannot guarantee that we'll use the carrier you have chosen (if you have chosen one); we may ship FEDEX instead of UPS when asking for a service. Same thing applies for Priority Mail.
How do I return an item?
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. (If your item came with a free gift, the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: email@example.com
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not returned.
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- Extended warranty is not refundable under any circumstances; this is a third party service; it's not refundable
Extended Return Period For Holiday Shipping
Returns are now accepted through 01/31/2023 on the same conditions as our return policies
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.