Le Creuset Nonstick Stainless Steel Fry Pan, 12-Inches
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Expertly constructed for long-lasting durability, Le Creuset's Fry Pans are perfect for searing meats and sauteing vegetables.
- Triple layer construction with a full aluminum core from base to rim for superior heat distribution
- Mirror-polish stainless steel exterior contains lightweight titanium to effectively prevent scorching, discoloration and corrosion at higher temperatures
- Fully sealed dripless precision pour rim keeps spills to a minimum
- Ergonomic stay-cool handles and helper handles allow for quick, comfortable movement on the stovetop
- Nonstick pans feature our triple-reinforced PFOA-free Toughened Nonstick coating
- Dimensions: 20" long, 2" tall, 12" diameter
- Compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe up to 500°F
- Safe for dishwasher and metal utensils
Snapper with Collards and Chili-Lime Broth
In a large, deep fry pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Season the snapper with salt and pepper. Place fillets in the pan skin side-down. Cook 4-5 minutes or until a golden-brown crust forms. Remove from the pan and set aside.
Reduce heat to medium. Add the collards and garlic, and saute 1-2 minutes until garlic becomes fragrant.
Whisk together water, rice wine vinegar, fish sauce, lime juice, Sriracha and honey. Season with salt and pour over the collards. Place the fish on top of the collards. Cover and steam for 10-15 minutes or until fish is cooked through and collards are wilted. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with red chilies, green onions, lime slices and cilantro.
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $79.95 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Ground Shipping' total $79.95 or more, your order ships FREE!. Free Ground Shipping is only available for the Continental US.
Please note that all expedite shipping time start counting the next business day after your placed an order. Due to a high volume of orders, and shipping delays of carriers transit time shown on web-site are for estimation purposes only. We cannot guarantee that we'll use the carrier you have chosen (if you have chosen one); we may ship FEDEX instead of UPS when asking for a service. Same thing applies for Priority Mail.
How do I return an item?
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. (If your item came with a free gift, the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: email@example.com
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not returned.
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- Extended warranty is not refundable under any circumstances; this is a third party service; it's not refundable
Extended Return Period For Holiday Shipping
Returns are now accepted through 01/31/2023 on the same conditions as our return policies
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.