Designed for generations of durability, the Signature Braiser provides steady, even heat to transform tough cuts of meat and hearty vegetables into tender, flavorful dishes. Its wide base allows ingredients to be placed in a single layer for searing without crowding, while its versatile shape is perfect for steaming, shallow frying, stews, casseroles and serving at the table.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Dimensions: 15 3/4 x 11 3/4 x 5 1/4 -in (W x D x H)
- Capacity: 3.5 qt
- Compatible with Ceramic, Electric, Gas, Halogen, Induction, Oven
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Add the shallots and cook until translucent. Add the chard and stir to coat well with the rendered fat, pancetta and shallot.
Pour in the chicken stock to cover the greens. Simmer over low heat until the chard is tender, about 10 - 15 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper, and serve warm.