Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast Iron Oval French / Dutch Oven, 2.75-Quart, Oyster
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Designed for generations of durability, the Le Creuset Dutch Oven is an essential cooking pot for home cooks and professional chefs alike. Its everyday versatility makes it perfect for everything from slow-cooking and braising to roasting, frying, baking and much more.
- Colorful exterior enamel is shock-resistant to prevent chipping and cracking
- Sand-colored interior enamel has a smooth finish that promotes caramelization, prevents sticking and resists stains
- Dome-shaped lid locks in flavor by promoting continuous circulation of heat and moisture
- Wide loop handles provide a safe and comfortable grip
- Signature black phenolic knob is oven-safe up to 500°F
- Stainless steel knob is safe at any oven temperature
- No seasoning required
- Dimensions: 9" long with handles, 5 1/2" tall with lid
- Capacity: 2.75 qt
- Compatible with Ceramic, Electric, Gas, Halogen, Induction, Oven
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Preheat oven to 300 F.
Cut the preserved lemons into quarters. Remove the peels, then cut each quarter in half. Set aside.
Heat the Dutch oven on the stovetop. Add olive oil and brown the meat on all sides. After the meat is a deep brown, season generously with salt and pepper. Add garlic, thyme, spices, onions, carrots and lemons. Cover with lid and bake 2 1/2 hours, basting the meat regularly.
Return the Dutch oven to the stovetop. Remove the lamb, garlic and thyme from the pot and set aside; if necessary, remove some of the grease. Deglaze the pan with a glass of water. Bring liquid to a simmer and reduce by half. Add zucchini and return meat to the pot. Finish baking in the oven for 1 hour.
After the zucchini and lamb are done, slice the lamb and serve over the zucchini and carrots, topping with gravy from the pot.