Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast Iron Oval French / Dutch Oven, 6.75-Quart, Caribbean
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Designed for generations of durability, the Le Creuset Dutch Oven is an essential cooking pot for home cooks and professional chefs alike. Its everyday versatility makes it perfect for everything from slow-cooking and braising to roasting, frying, baking and much more.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Dimensions: 16" long with handles, 9 3/4" wide, 7" tall with lid
- Capacity: 6.75 qt
- Compatible with Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Moroccan Chicken Stew With Chermoula
Prepare the chermoula first. It can be made up to two days ahead of time. In a dry skillet set over medium heat, toast the cumin seeds and corianter seeds, shaking constantly, about 1 minute or until fragrant. Let cool, then grind in a spice grinder or mortar and pestle. In a food processor, blend ground spices with remaining ingredients until pureed.
Wash and pat chicken dry. Make a seasoned flour mixture by combining flour with cumin, turmeric, salt and pepper. Dredge the chicken in the seasoned flour mixture. Reserve what remains.
In a Dutch oven set over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil. Put the chicken pieces in the pot, skin side-down. Brown about 3 minutes on each side. Remove the chicken to a plate.
Add the onion and garlic to the pot and cook 2-3 minutes, or until onion is translucent. Sprinkle in the reserved flour mixture, and stir until lightly browned. Pour in the wine and chicken broth and cook until slightly thickened. Add the tomatoes, olives and raisins. Stir to combine.
Return the chicken to the pot. Cover and cook 2-3 hours, until meat reaches 170 F. Serve over yellow rice and garnish with chermoula, parsley and lemon zest.
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $79.95 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Ground Shipping' total $79.95 or more, your order ships FREE!. Free Ground Shipping is only available for the Continental US.
Please note that all expedite shipping time start counting the next business day after your placed an order. Due to a high volume of orders, and shipping delays of carriers transit time shown on web-site are for estimation purposes only. We cannot guarantee that we'll use the carrier you have chosen (if you have chosen one); we may ship FEDEX instead of UPS when asking for a service. Same thing applies for Priority Mail.
How do I return an item?
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. (If your item came with a free gift, the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: email@example.com
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not returned.
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- Extended warranty is not refundable under any circumstances; this is a third party service; it's not refundable
Extended Return Period For Holiday Shipping
Returns are now accepted through 01/31/2023 on the same conditions as our return policies
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.