Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast Iron Round French / Dutch Oven With Lid, 4.5-Quart, Cerise
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Designed for generations of durability, the Le Creuset Dutch Oven is an essential cooking pot for home cooks and professional chefs alike. Its everyday versatility makes it perfect for everything from slow-cooking and braising to roasting, frying, baking and much more.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Dimensions: 9.5-in diameter x 6.5-in high
- Capacity: 4.5 qt.
- Compatible with Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Preheat oven to 300 F.
Cut the preserved lemons into quarters. Remove the peels, then cut each quarter in half. Set aside.
Heat the Dutch oven on the stovetop. Add olive oil and brown the meat on all sides. After the meat is a deep brown, season generously with salt and pepper. Add garlic, thyme, spices, onions, carrots and lemons. Cover with lid and bake 2 1/2 hours, basting the meat regularly.
Return the Dutch oven to the stovetop. Remove the lamb, garlic and thyme from the pot and set aside; if necessary, remove some of the grease. Deglaze the pan with a glass of water. Bring liquid to a simmer and reduce by half. Add zucchini and return meat to the pot. Finish baking in the oven for 1 hour.
After the zucchini and lamb are done, slice the lamb and serve over the zucchini and carrots, topping with gravy from the pot.