Le Jacquard Francais Fleurs À Croquer Tea Towel, 24 x 31-in Stamen
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Founded in 1888 in Gérardmer in the Vosges district, Le Jacquard Francais has been creating table and kitchen linens using the Jacquard technique invented by Joseph M. Jacquard. The jacquard weave is created through a loom process, which is programmed to raise each warp thread independently of the other threads. The design of the jacquard fabric is incorporated into the weave, instead of being printed or dyed onto the fabric.
"Damask“ is the name given to fabric with patterns that are visible on both sides. It owes its name to the city of Damascus in Syria, a stage on the famous Silk Route.
Up until the 1960s, household linen was predominantly white. It's only in the 1970s that new designers came into the limelight with their different approach to interior decoration, giving a central place to color. Primrose Bordier, one of the most famous designers of that period, wanted to overturn the status quo and bring colorful style into the home. Her collaboration with Le Jacquard Français started in 1978. It was the beginning of a long, shared success story.
Le Jacquard Français know how incontestably positioned itself as an avant-garde player by revolutionizing its collections. Its weaves allowed colors to burst into the dining room and kitchen. Both the cotton and linen yarns used by Le Jacquard Français are produced with the longest fibers. The extreme finesse and precision of the motifs, and the unique harmonies and color combinations, exclusively designed for each creation sets Le Jacquard Francais apart from other Jacquard linens.
Le Jacquard design motives are evocative, with a hint of exoticism in shimmering colors. Designs that help create the soul and spirit of your home.
- Made of fine, top-quality combed yarns that give incomparable radiance and precision cut-out design
- 100% cotton
- Dimensions: 24 x 31-in (60 x 80 cm)
- Made in France
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $79.95 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Ground Shipping' total $79.95 or more, your order ships FREE!. Free Ground Shipping is only available for the Continental US.
Please note that all expedite shipping time start counting the next business day after your placed an order. Due to a high volume of orders, and shipping delays of carriers transit time shown on web-site are for estimation purposes only. We cannot guarantee that we'll use the carrier you have chosen (if you have chosen one); we may ship FEDEX instead of UPS when asking for a service. Same thing applies for Priority Mail.
How do I return an item?
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. (If your item came with a free gift, the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not returned.
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- Extended warranty is not refundable under any circumstances; this is a third party service; it's not refundable
Extended Return Period For Holiday Shipping
Returns are now accepted through 01/31/2023 on the same conditions as our return policies
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.