Marcato Atlas Capellini Pasta Cutter Attachment
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
With Marcato pasta machine you can stretch the dough to a thickness of 0.5mm, thanks to its 10 positions. The other pasta cutters sold separately will enable you to cut the pasta perfectly into the most used shapes.
The Pasta Mixer accessory range includes:
- lasagne (150mm)
- fettuccine (6.5mm)
- tagliolini (1.5mm)
- spaghetti (2mm)
- capellini (1mm)
- trenette (3.5mm)
- bigoli (3.5mm)
- lasagnette (10mm)
- Capellini are a type of pasta with a square diameter of 1 mm.
- The recommended thickness of the pasta sheet is position 8 or 9 on the adjustment knob of the pasta machine.
- Made of chrome steel with rollers made of food-grade anodized aluminum alloy and polymeric resin combs so as not to release metal particles onto the dough and guarantee a product that is 100% healthy and genuine.
- The anodized aluminum rollers feature an imperceptibly rough surface. The pasta comes out porous and binds more easily with the condiments used
- The accessory hooks onto the machine easily, thanks to the bayonet fitting on the side of the Pasta Mixer. Once assembled it will be perfectly stable
- Cuts dough evenly for consistent cook time and flavor; fresh pasta can be dried and stored for later use, or cooked and enjoyed immediately
- Attachment cutter cleans with a cloth and a brush. Cleaning the rollers is also facilitated by the removable combs. The accessories cannot be washed in a dishwasher
- Made in Italy
- 10 year warranty
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $79.95 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Ground Shipping' total $79.95 or more, your order ships FREE!. Free Ground Shipping is only available for the Continental US.
Please note that all expedite shipping time start counting the next business day after your placed an order. Due to a high volume of orders, and shipping delays of carriers transit time shown on web-site are for estimation purposes only. We cannot guarantee that we'll use the carrier you have chosen (if you have chosen one); we may ship FEDEX instead of UPS when asking for a service. Same thing applies for Priority Mail.
How do I return an item?
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. (If your item came with a free gift, the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: email@example.com
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not returned.
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- Extended warranty is not refundable under any circumstances; this is a third party service; it's not refundable
Extended Return Period For Holiday Shipping
Returns are now accepted through 01/31/2023 on the same conditions as our return policies
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.