Mauviel M'Cook 5-Ply Round Frying Pan, 11.8-in
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
M’Cook is made of 5 layers, combining stainless steel with three successive layers of aluminum, and an exterior layer of ferritic stainless steel. This alloy ensures a perfect conductibility, thanks to a rapid and uniform distribution of the heat, all over the product.
With its straight setting in cast iron stainless steel stamped Mauviel 1830, the manufacture signs its creations. This range offers to professionals and to individuals, the highest culinary technology. To date, it is considered as the emblematic collection of Mauviel.
- 5 ply construction. High performance allow ensures perfect conductibility, thanks to a rapid and uniform distribution of the heat throughout the vessel
- Pouring rims eliminates drips on when pouring liquids
- Oversized handles for safe lifting of stew pans, roasters and other large pots
- Cast stainless steel, stay-cool handles fixed by sturdy stainless steel rivets
- Handles fixed by sturdy stainless steel rivets
- M'Cook products have high sides and are designed for both professional and household cooking
- Non-reactive: 18/10 stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean
- Works on all cooking surfaces, including induction and oven safe
- Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects (Warranty not valid for commercial use)
- Limited lifetime warranty for 2 years on non-stick products, household use
- NSF approved
- Made in France