Mauviel M'passion Copper Egg Whites Beating Bowl, 7.8-qt
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
The manufacture Mauviel 1830 manufactures utensils for professionals in cake making, since its creation in 1830.
Made of copper or stainless steel, in aluminium or black tin, these accessories of very high standard guaranty the perfect creation of home- made dishes as well as the most precise cake making. The top chefs in cake making call it their beloved collection.
The utensils in the range M’PASSION, beyond their efficiency, are aesthetic and incarnate all the passion and culinary know-how of Mauviel 1830, with a wide range of products.
- Mauviel Unlined Copper line provides a very rapid and uniform heat conduction. No other metal brings sugar or chocolate to their correct working temperatures.
- Egg whites beaten in copper have more volume, become stiffer and stay firm for longer than egg whites beaten in stainless steel bowls. This is the main reason why copper bowls are being used by pastry chefs. Copper reacts with egg white enabling them to whip to higher peaks and hold texture for longer than other metal, melamine, stoneware or any other material.
- Unlined copper is to be used for cooking with sugar, chocolate or eggs.
- Bowl for egg whites with brass ring
- Made of unlined copper, the number one choice for pastry chef's and connoisseurs for beating egg whites. Beats up to 30% more volume than other mixing bowls made of other materials
- Dimensions: 11.8-in diameter x 8.1-in tall
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $79.95 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Ground Shipping' total $79.95 or more, your order ships FREE!. Free Ground Shipping is only available for the Continental US.
Please note that all expedite shipping time start counting the next business day after your placed an order. Due to a high volume of orders, and shipping delays of carriers transit time shown on web-site are for estimation purposes only. We cannot guarantee that we'll use the carrier you have chosen (if you have chosen one); we may ship FEDEX instead of UPS when asking for a service. Same thing applies for Priority Mail.
How do I return an item?
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. (If your item came with a free gift, the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not returned.
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- Extended warranty is not refundable under any circumstances; this is a third party service; it's not refundable
Extended Return Period For Holiday Shipping
Returns are now accepted through 01/31/2023 on the same conditions as our return policies
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.