The manufacture Mauviel 1830 manufactures utensils for professionals in cake making, since its creation in 1830.
Made of copper or stainless steel, in aluminium or black tin, these accessories of very high standard guaranty the perfect creation of home- made dishes as well as the most precise cake making. The top chefs in cake making call it their beloved collection.
The utensils in the range M’PASSION, beyond their efficiency, are aesthetic and incarnate all the passion and culinary know-how of Mauviel 1830, with a wide range of products.
- Mauviel Unlined Copper line provides a very rapid and uniform heat conduction. No other metal brings sugar or chocolate to their correct working temperatures.
- Unlined copper is to be used for cooking with sugar, chocolate or eggs.
- Cast iron handles
- It will no react with fruits when they're being cooked
- Safe on gas, electric, halogen cooktops
- Not suitable for induction cooktops
- Oven safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France