Mauviel M'steel Carbon Steel Heavy Round Frying Pan Steel Handle, 9.5-in.
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
The collection M’STEEL, Mauviel 1830 is a range made of steel carbon, 100% natural. Its thickness makes it compatible with induction.
Very robust, this range spreads heat perfectly. Once the coating becomes effective, a natural process, the utensils have the same properties as the utensils coated with an anti-adhesive. Naturally protected thanks to bee’s wax, this range is not at risk of oxidization.
Use recommendations: The coating
Before starting, one must prepare the frying pan, to become fully non-stick. To that effect, pour a dribble of oil, all over the base, and place over high heat, and let it simmer. When the oil starts smoking, throw it out, and wipe the pan with kitchen paper, do not wash it. Repeat the operation several times, so that the interior is fully protected. Always heat the pan first before putting in, any oily product. To clean it, never use, washing up liquid, only use very hot water and wipe it carefully. Do not remove, the layer that builds up on the bottom of your pan, it builds a solid layer that makes it non-stick.
Before putting it away, grease with a little olive oil to prevent rust. Your utensil will last for many years.
- Made of steel carbon, 100% natural
- Thickness: 3 mm with straight edge
- The ideal cookware for braising, grilling or roasting
- Setting with a leaf type handle
- Stay-cool handle with iron electroplate finish handle
- Professional quality
- Compatible with all types of heating sources including induction
- Lifetime warranty, household use
- Made in France
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $79.95 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Ground Shipping' total $79.95 or more, your order ships FREE!. Free Ground Shipping is only available for the Continental US.
Please note that all expedite shipping time start counting the next business day after your placed an order. Due to a high volume of orders, and shipping delays of carriers transit time shown on web-site are for estimation purposes only. We cannot guarantee that we'll use the carrier you have chosen (if you have chosen one); we may ship FEDEX instead of UPS when asking for a service. Same thing applies for Priority Mail.
How do I return an item?
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. (If your item came with a free gift, the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not returned.
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- Extended warranty is not refundable under any circumstances; this is a third party service; it's not refundable
Extended Return Period For Holiday Shipping
Returns are now accepted through 01/31/2023 on the same conditions as our return policies
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.