Miyabi 6000MCT Artisan Prep Knife, 5.25-in
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
MIYABI celebrates Japanese craftsmanship with Artisan. Using traditional methods and innovative techniques, these knives merge the past and present into an exceptional knife collection.
The potent core of SG2 micro-carbide powder steel is layered in a Tsuchime finish. This exquisite, hand-hammered effect helps prevent food from sticking. Each knife features a hand-honed blade finished with a true katana edge, a homage to the samurai swords made in Seki centuries ago.
Fabricated with special Cocobolo Rosewood pakkawood, the handles mirror the beauty of the blade. Sophisticated details include brass and red spacers, a mosaic pin and a stainless steel end cap. The attractive D-shaped handle is designed to nestle comfortably in your hand for tireless cutting. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan.
- SG2 Powder-steel core is clad in layers of nickel and stainless steel
- Ice-hardened to 63 Rockwell hardness for exceptional durability
- Hammered finish prevents sticking and looks stunning
- Hand-honed blade is exceptionally sharp
- Distinctive Pakka wood handle features brass and red spacers, stainless steel endcap, and attractive mosaic pin.