The Miyabi Black Rocking Santoku Knife is designed for all cutting tasks including chopping, slicing, mincing, and dicing. The gently curved blade improves functionality for rocking and chopping. The Miyabi Black 5000MCD67 series is a stunning example of the finest Japanese craftsmanship. Features an extremely hard Micro Carbide powder super steel core for excellent cutting edge retention and sharpness. The core of the blade is surrounded by 132 outer layers of steel which make up the unique Damascus design pattern on the blade. The big leaf maple burl handle sits comfortably in the hand, allowing firm control and tireless working. It's recommended to hand wash only, and using glass, ceramic or stone cutting boards should be avoided. Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty.
- Features a Cryodur Micro Carbide (MC66) powder super steel core blade surrounded by 132 layers of stainless steel with Damascus pattern
- Ice-hardened blade at -196°C for extreme hardness and corrosion resistance
- 66 Rockwell Hardness; traditional Japanese blade hand-honed to a 9 to 12° angle
- D-shaped handle made of big leaf maple burl with a mosaic accent pin complimented by a steel end cap with logo
- Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty; hand-wash only