With its iconic shape and unsurpassed functionality, the Paris Mill from Peugeot is easily recognizable as a symbol of fine dining, whether gracing a table or performing flawlessly in the kitchen. The Paris Mill is without doubt the gold standard. Often copied, but never equaled.
Its appealing rounded shape makes for a great grasp and for easy rotation of the head to unleash the fresh flavor of salt or peppercorns. From a visual standpoint, this mill reinforces the upscale, welcoming ambiance of the best kitchens and dining rooms.
- Crafted of certified sustainable beechwood with a chocolate-brown stain and a semigloss finish
- Peugeot’s pepper mechanism is a combination of specially angled channeling grooves and teeth that creates a superior grind. Two-stage pepper mechanism - first cracks then grinds peppercorns - ensures the most flavor and aroma is released from the pepper. Mechanism constructed of case-hardened steel - virtually indestructible.
- Exclusive u’Select Ring on the bottom. The patented system enables precise grind adjustment settings ranging from very coarse to powdery.
- All Peugeot mills come partially filled with pepper and salt respectively.
- Limited lifetime warranty in the mechanism.
- Body’s mill carries a 5-year warranty from the date of purchase
- Dimension: 16-in (40 cm) tall
- Made in France
A note on Peugeot pepper mills:
What kind of pepper should I use in my pepper grinder?
- Use only dry, hard, whole peppercorns that are 5 mm (0.2”) or less in diameter.
- Use peppercorns from the piper nigrum family such as white, black (Lampong, Tellicherry, Malabar) or green
- Do not use pepper mill to grind salt, herbs, seeds, pre-ground pepper or any other spice
- Pink peppercorns may only be used as part of a peppercorn blend to a maximum of 15% pink
- Do not use peppers as they are too long, dense and thick to be ground
- Do not use pickled or brined peppercorns as they will clog the mechanism in the mill.