Sabre Bistrot Tart Server, Teak
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Sabre Paris is the epitome of Parisian Chic, Sabre cutlery is known for its diverse collection of high quality flatware with the widest color assortment. With endless combinations, crafted in acrylic you have the freedom to create your own palette for a unique and colorful table setting.
Sabre Bistrot embodies the soul of a classic French bistros. Bistrot flatware wide color and design assortment conveys this genuine and friendly style into a classic, retro or wild look that always keeps its chicness.
- Beautifully curved, the Sabre pie slice is a must for serving all pastries, sweet or savory pies and cakes.
- Three rivets, stainless steel 18/10 with shiny finish and teak handles
- Sabre wooden handles are made of laminated wood (65-70% wood and 35-30% thermosetting resin). This assembly is water resistant
- Laminated wood handles can be oiled
- Not suitable for microwave nor any oven
- Avoid abrasive sponges and strong detergent
- Dimensions: 10-in length
- Made in France