Shun 2-Piece Kitchen Shear Set
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Incredibly handy, the kitchen shears are ideal for everything from opening packages to cutting through the shell on a lobster tail. The notch on the blade makes it easy to cut flower stems or thin poultry bones. The extra-fine 16° cutting edge of our elegant Shun Herb Shears cuts cleanly and won't bruise delicate herbs. A built-in blade notch makes it easy to strip herbs or cut through their stems.
Both shears have high-carbon, molybdenum-vanadium, stainless-steel blades for extra-long life. The ergonomically designed grip is padded with elastomer plastic for maximum comfort and the shears are suitable for both left- and right-handed use. For easy cleaning, the blades separate. An interlock screw lets you adjust the blade tension to suit your preferences.
- Feature an ergonomically designed grip that is padded with elastomer plastic for maximum Comfort; suitable for right and left-handed use
- Shears feature a built-in jar lifter/screwdriver and the herb shears feature a built-in blade notch for Stripping herbs and cutting Stems
- Interlocking screw ensures proper blade tension; blades separate for easy cleaning
- Elegant, multi-purpose kitchen tools
- Steel: High-carbon, molybdenum-vanadium stainless steel
- Handle: Stainless steel with elastomer grips
- Blades separate for easy cleaning
- Premium Shears: 9 in. (2.9 cm)
- Herb Shears: 7 ½ in. (19 cm)
- Made in Japan
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $79.95 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Ground Shipping' total $79.95 or more, your order ships FREE!. Free Ground Shipping is only available for the Continental US.
Please note that all expedite shipping time start counting the next business day after your placed an order. Due to a high volume of orders, and shipping delays of carriers transit time shown on web-site are for estimation purposes only. We cannot guarantee that we'll use the carrier you have chosen (if you have chosen one); we may ship FEDEX instead of UPS when asking for a service. Same thing applies for Priority Mail.
How do I return an item?
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. (If your item came with a free gift, the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not returned.
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- Extended warranty is not refundable under any circumstances; this is a third party service; it's not refundable
Extended Return Period For Holiday Shipping
Returns are now accepted through 01/31/2023 on the same conditions as our return policies
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.