Incredibly handy, the kitchen shears are ideal for everything from opening packages to cutting through the shell on a lobster tail. The notch on the blade makes it easy to cut flower stems or thin poultry bones. The extra-fine 16° cutting edge of our elegant Shun Herb Shears cuts cleanly and won't bruise delicate herbs. A built-in blade notch makes it easy to strip herbs or cut through their stems.
Both shears have high-carbon, molybdenum-vanadium, stainless-steel blades for extra-long life. The ergonomically designed grip is padded with elastomer plastic for maximum comfort and the shears are suitable for both left- and right-handed use. For easy cleaning, the blades separate. An interlock screw lets you adjust the blade tension to suit your preferences.
- Feature an ergonomically designed grip that is padded with elastomer plastic for maximum Comfort; suitable for right and left-handed use
- Shears feature a built-in jar lifter/screwdriver and the herb shears feature a built-in blade notch for Stripping herbs and cutting Stems
- Interlocking screw ensures proper blade tension; blades separate for easy cleaning
- Elegant, multi-purpose kitchen tools
- Steel: High-carbon, molybdenum-vanadium stainless steel
- Handle: Stainless steel with elastomer grips
- Blades separate for easy cleaning
- Premium Shears: 9 in. (2.9 cm)
- Herb Shears: 7 ½ in. (19 cm)
- Made in Japan