Shun Classic Brisket Knife with Hollow Edge Blade 12-in and Saya
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
The Shun Classic Brisket Knife is part of the Shun Classic line of tasteful and contemporary cutlery
The Shun Classic Brisket Knife is the perfect tool for a barbecue or family feast. It's ideal for trimming and slicing larger cuts of meat, including brisket, ham, turkey, and roasts.
- The Shun Classic Brisket Knife’s long, narrow blade makes it easy to cut slices in a single pass to ensure more of the juices—and flavor—stay inside the meat.
- The long, razor-sharp blade means slices will look perfect since there’s no need to saw back and forth.
- Hollow-ground indentations on the blade help food release more easily and the rounded tip makes the knife safer and easier to use.
- Full-tang construction ensures the Classic Brisket Knife is strong and well balanced.
- PakkaWood handles with an ebony finish complete the brisket knife's handsome look
- Wooden saya, or sheath, protects the blade and makes it simple to transport to a barbeque or celebration taking place away from home.
- Hand-sharpened 16-degree cutting angle on each side for a razor-sharp edge
- Proprietary VG-Max cutting core for maximum edge retention; Clad with 68 layers of stainless steel (34 each side) for corrosion resistance
- Perfect for slicing larger cuts of meat
- Unlike most Shun Classic knives collection, this Brisket knife does not have Damascus-clad blade finish
- Blade length: 12-in (30.5 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan