Staub Artichoke Cast Iron Cocotte 3-qt, Basil
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
This product may have minor visual imperfections, though this will not affect the product's performance. This may include discoloration, blemishes, or chips that have been enameled over.Rooted in French culinary heritage, Staub cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty.Staub specialty cocottes have uniquely designed lids that transform traditional cocottes into delightful centerpieces. Inspired by the Tomato and Pumpkin Cocotte, the 3 quart Artichoke Cocotte features another farmer's market favorite, this time in gorgeous basil.Each Staub specialty shape effortlessly and elegantly transition from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. As is tradition in French families, these heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.
- Artistic, natural design in the shape of an artichoke
- Traditional craftsmanship combined with the highest quality
- Juicy and aromatic cooking results
- Made of cast iron: ideal for energy-efficient frying, cooking, and stewing
- Suitable for all hob types incl. induction, it can also be placed in the oven/grill
- Transitions from oven to table beautifully
- Dishwasher safe / Oven safe up to 500F
- Made in France
- Capacity: 3.17 qt
- Length of product: 11.42 in
- Width of product: 8.66 in
- Height of product: 7.72 in
- Bottom thickness: 0.16 in
- Upper diameter: 8.66 in
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $79.95 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Ground Shipping' total $79.95 or more, your order ships FREE!. Free Ground Shipping is only available for the Continental US.
Please note that all expedite shipping time start counting the next business day after your placed an order. Due to a high volume of orders, and shipping delays of carriers transit time shown on web-site are for estimation purposes only. We cannot guarantee that we'll use the carrier you have chosen (if you have chosen one); we may ship FEDEX instead of UPS when asking for a service. Same thing applies for Priority Mail.
How do I return an item?
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. (If your item came with a free gift, the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not returned.
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- Extended warranty is not refundable under any circumstances; this is a third party service; it's not refundable
Extended Return Period For Holiday Shipping
Returns are now accepted through 01/31/2023 on the same conditions as our return policies
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.