Staub cast iron cookware retains heat and distributes it evenly, making food more consistent in texture and taste. In addition to having these technical merits, it's attractive appearance make it possible for the dish to go straight from the stove to the table. During manufacturing, a sand mold is made for each cast iron piece and then it's destroyed-making each piece unique unto itself. Perfect for use on all heat sources, including induction.
- Topped with an elegant fish knob, the Staub bouillabaisse pot is perfect for the classic French dish, as well as seafood chowders, soups, casseroles and other one-pot meals.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight; tight-fitting lid retains moisture
- Oven Safe up to 500°F
- Stainless Steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 13.7 X 11.8 X 5"
- Weight: 10.2 lb.