Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. Ideally suited for escargot, use this specialty pan for escargots à la Bourguignonne—snails baked in their shells with garlic, butter and parsley.
- Cast iron retains heat beautifully, helping to keep food warm throughout your meal.
- The durable, black matte enameled coating resists rust, chipping and cracking—and, unlike some other cast-iron pieces, requires no additional seasoning.
- Classic French dish makes an elegant transition from the oven to your dining table.
- Made in France.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning.
- Requires no seasoning.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions: 5 1/2" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.