Staub Cast Iron Fry Pan, 12-in, Basil
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
No matter if you're sautéing a duck breast or frying turkey bacon for Sunday morning breakfast, the textured surface of this 12” Staub Frying Pan in Saffron helps to brown foods perfectly and heats with even distribution. The ingenious multi-coat enamel makes cooking with cast iron a breeze and the coating requires no additional seasoning like other cast-iron pieces. The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cook tops even induction. Make breakfast, lunch or dinner a fantastic meal thanks to the Staub Cast Iron Fry Pan, 12-in.
- Staub enameled cast iron cookware is the choice of the world’s best chefs.
- With exceptional durability, it is perfect for day-to-day use in both gourmet home kitchens and prestigious restaurants around the world.
- Each piece transitions beautifully from the kitchen to the table.
- Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces can be passed from generation to generation.
- Made in France.
- Oven Safe up to 500°F.
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction.
- Each piece is one of a kind.
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning.
- Requires no seasoning.
- Dishwasher safe.
- For best results use low to medium heat
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz for additional heat resistance.
- Rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- Dimensions: 12" diam. x 2” high.
- Weight: 12 lb.