Staub Cast Iron Fry Pan, 12-in, Cherry Red
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
No matter if you're sautéing a duck breast or frying turkey bacon for Sunday morning breakfast, the textured surface of this 12” Staub Frying Pan in Saffron helps to brown foods perfectly and heats with even distribution. The ingenious multi-coat enamel makes cooking with cast iron a breeze and the coating requires no additional seasoning like other cast-iron pieces. The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cook tops even induction. Make breakfast, lunch or dinner a fantastic meal thanks to the Staub Cast Iron Fry Pan, 12-in.
- Staub enameled cast iron cookware is the choice of the world’s best chefs.
- With exceptional durability, it is perfect for day-to-day use in both gourmet home kitchens and prestigious restaurants around the world.
- Each piece transitions beautifully from the kitchen to the table.
- Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces can be passed from generation to generation.
- Made in France.
- Oven Safe up to 500°F.
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction.
- Each piece is one of a kind.
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning.
- Requires no seasoning.
- Dishwasher safe.
- For best results use low to medium heat
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz for additional heat resistance.
- Rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- Dimensions: 12" diam. x 2” high.
- Weight: 12 lb.
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $79.95 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Ground Shipping' total $79.95 or more, your order ships FREE!. Free Ground Shipping is only available for the Continental US.
Please note that all expedite shipping time start counting the next business day after your placed an order. Due to a high volume of orders, and shipping delays of carriers transit time shown on web-site are for estimation purposes only. We cannot guarantee that we'll use the carrier you have chosen (if you have chosen one); we may ship FEDEX instead of UPS when asking for a service. Same thing applies for Priority Mail.
How do I return an item?
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. (If your item came with a free gift, the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: email@example.com
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not returned.
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- Extended warranty is not refundable under any circumstances; this is a third party service; it's not refundable
Extended Return Period For Holiday Shipping
Returns are now accepted through 01/31/2023 on the same conditions as our return policies
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.