A Staub frying pan can be used for a variety of tasks from cooking omelets to searing meats and baking cornbread. The rough textured surface of the pan is excellent for browning, and its ability to withstand high temperatures makes it ideal for high heat cooking tasks. Because the pan is made from cast iron, you can easily transfer it from stovetop to oven. If you enjoy outdoor cooking or camping, you can use your cast iron frying pan on outdoor grills and cooktops as well.
- For centuries, cooks have taken advantage of the natural heat retention and redistribution properties of cast iron. Staub builds on this tradition with our enameled cast iron cookware.
- Black matte enamel inside and cooking surface creates a culinary advantage for better browning, braising, and roasting.
- A Staub frying pan can be used for a variety of tasks from cooking omelets to searing meats and baking cornbread.
- Made in France.
- Oven Safe up to 500°F.
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops.
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Weight: 1.5 lb.