The Staub Cast Iron Mini Saucepan w/Lid, is perfect for melting chocolate for dessert or butter for a delectable sauce. Using a cast iron saucepan is an excellent choice in the kitchen. The handy lid keeps your ingredients slowly simmering whether it’s on the stove top or in the oven.
- Made in France
- The enamel coating of this 0.25 quart cast iron saucepan is resistant to rust, chips, and cracks.
- Self-basting spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food.
- The quartz particles enhance the browning process, resist stains and can be heated to 500° F.
- Heavy weight; tight-fitting lid retains moisture.
- Oven Safe up to 500°F.
- Brass knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops.
- Each piece is one of a kind.
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning.
- Requires no seasoning.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Lifetime manufacture warranty against defects in materials and/or craftsmanship.
- Dimensions: 9.2 X 4 X 2.8"
- Weight: 2.3 lbs.