Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. Perfect for baking hearty gratins, crisps and casseroles, this French favorite is designed to deliver a crispy brown crust atop an evenly cooked dish.
- Enameled cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently.
- Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use
- Ready to use—no seasoning required.
- Smooth base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Made in France.
- Oven Safe up to 500F.
- Each piece is one of a kind.
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning.
- Requires no seasoning.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Capacity: 2.25-qt.
- Dimensions: 15.6 X 9.2 X 2.8"
- Weight: 7.4 lbs.