We love how this unique pan cooks whole fish or fillets to perfection and serves them up in style. A textured interior delivers exceptional searing and the tight-fitting lid seals in moisture for flavorful results.
Made with care in France, each cast iron fish pan features a durable enamel finish that makes cleanup a breeze. The choice of accomplished chefs, Staub cookware boasts exceptional heat transfer and moves easily from stovetop to table.
- Enameled cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently.
- Durable enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use.
- Ready to use—no seasoning required.
- Black interior enamel sears beautifully and is slightly textured for better browning.
- Side handles provide a secure, comfortable grip for easy transport from oven to table.
- Smooth base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Dimensions: 14.2 X 7.9 X 3.3"
- Weight: 6.7 lbs.