Staub enameled cast iron cookware is the top choice for chefs and home cooks alike.
The 1.5-qt Petite French Oven is the latest addition to Staub’s legendary cocottes. This darling pot is perfect for personalized cooking. Heat up stews, soup, and sides deliciously thanks to Staub’s signature new lid. The Chistera drop-structure lid has curved spikes inside a domed lid. This innovative design ensures continuous moisture throughout.
Staub’s Petite French Oven goes from stovetop to table beautifully—there’s no need for extra dishes. Good things come in small packages thanks to Staub and recipes shine in these charming cocottes.
- New Chistera drop-structure lid design
- Self-basting Chistera spikes continuously keep food moist
- Exceptional heat distribution and retention cast iron is famous for
- Matte black enamel interior heats and enhances caramelization, excellent searing Versatile design goes from oven to table
- Dimensions: 10.8 X 10 X 5.5 inches
- Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn’t require seasoning
- Iconic Staub handles with ergonomic grip
- Made in France