Make delicious small dishes in this classic cocotte from Staub. Fabricated from cast iron, it is durable and strong. The heavy weight, tight fitting lid retains moisture and features a nickel steel knob, and the smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops and is oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. A timeless cookware piece that has been perfected and requires no seasoning, it features self basing spikes that offer continuous, natural basting while cooking, turning out a superior final product. Perfect for soups, stews, casseroles, and many more classic one pot meals, it moves beautifully from stovetop to oven to table, and makes a beautiful centerpiece presentation while serving.
- Self basting spikes under the lid for "slow cooking" meals
- Easy cooking, perfect for beginners and professional cooks
- Enamelled cast iron pot, highly durable, does not discolour or rust, resistant to chipping, excellent heat conductivity
- Special, smooth ceramic bottom suitable for use on all heat sources, including induction
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe , and resists up to 500°F
- Dimensions: 7.4 x 5.1 x 4.6 inches