Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. In a beautiful stovetop-to-table design, this enameled cast-iron kettle heats liquids slowly and keeps them warm long after it's removed from heat.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy, vibrantly colored "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Matte Black selection features multi-coat enameling with low-gloss matte finish.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- Interior won't absorb flavors or odors.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions: 6.5 X 4.7 X 7.1"
- Weight: 6.0 lbs.
- Capacity: 1-qt.