Tridens Hand Finished Ergonomic Brushed Stainless Steel Fork, 6.5-in With David's Tridens Leather Pouch With Belt Loop
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Long are the days gone where you needed to figure out how to hold your fork and how to place yourself on front of it! The Tridens Fork is a French creation, designed and produced in the Nantes region. It is intended to facilitate the carving of meat, which you can immobilize as it should in order to make perfect slices using your knife. Thanks to this form, you can neatly cut your lamb leg, your whole duck breast, a poultry, a roast ... It is made for meat lovers!!
- Fork is made of high-end 316 L stainless steel, extremely durable and anti-rust. It comes with an engraved Tridens logo.
- Fork Dimensions: 4.3 x 6.5 x 1.0-in / 110 x 165 x 25mm
- Leather pouch made from premium European leather (thickness 2.8/3.0). Durable quality material, vegetal-tanned leather. Easy closure, snap button. Dimensions: 3.54 x 6.3 x 0.2-in / 90 x 160 x 5mm
- David's holster is suitable for belt-carrying or storing the Tridens fork. The pouch is presented in an elegant box berlingot format in kraft circled with a blue-white-red ribbon and the Tridens logo.
- Handwash is recommended
- Do not leave in prolonged contact with water or a heat source. Wipe as soon as washing is completed
- Made in Nantes, France