Zwilling Bob Kramer Euroline Damascus Collection SG2 Stainless Steel Nakiri Knife, 6.5-Inches
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Designed to fit Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer's exacting specifications, the Zwilling Kramer Nakiri Knife features a wide and sharp blade, ideal for prepping veggies, meat and fish.
- Mimics Japanese cleaver shape with a wide, ultra-sharp blade
- Versatile knife, but especially designed for chopping vegetables and for two-handed cuts
- SG2 (MC63) micro-carbide powder steel
- Traditional 3-step hand sharpening for exceptionally high sharpness
- Double-tapered blade and tang
- Beautiful 101-layer Chevron Damascus design
- Riveted black linen Micarta handle with Bob Kramer mosaic pin will not crack or discolor
- 63 Rockwell Hardness = exceptional edge retention
- Edge angle 9 to 12° on each side