Zwilling Bob Kramer Meiji FC61 Stainless Steel Santoku Knife, 7-Inches
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Designed to fit Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer's exacting specifications, the Zwilling Kramer Meiji Santoku Knife will become your go-to general kitchen knife, perfect for slicing, chopping and dicing.
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
- Fabricated from revolutionary FC61 fine carbide steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODURx2 blade offer exceptional durability, cutting edge retention, and corrosion resistance
- Mirror-polished blade have a distinctive etched ladder Damascus pattern designed by Kramer
- Hand-honed Honbazuke blade boasts scalpel-like sharpness
- Authentic, thin Japanese blade profile
- Full tang construction provides perfect balance and superior durability so you can cut with confidence