Zwilling Bob Kramer Meiji FC61 Stainless Steel Slicing Knife, 9-Inches
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Designed to fit Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer's exacting specifications, the Zwilling Kramer Meiji Slicing Knife is best used for slicing and carving meats or cutting thinner slices of roast, fruits and vegetables.
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
- Fabricated from revolutionary FC61 fine carbide steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODURx2 blade offer exceptional durability, cutting edge retention, and corrosion resistance
- Mirror-polished blade have a distinctive etched ladder Damascus pattern designed by Kramer
- Hand-honed Honbazuke blade boasts scalpel-like sharpness
- Authentic, thin Japanese blade profile
- Full tang construction provides perfect balance and superior durability so you can cut with confidence